Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Elements of Review

Review of the Day: Sabra Hummus
September 30, 2010
View Article

Ok, here's a review that's more of a recommendation. I have tried many different types of hummus. I have found the best one on the market. It's called Sabra. You've probably seen the commercial where the people are supposedly on a Mediterranean vacation, but they are really in their backyard. Because eating Sabra is just like being on a Mediterranean vacation. It's so true. This hummus is creamy, tasty and never too spicy. My favorite flavor is the Roasted Pine Nut, but it comes in other flavors too: Roasted Red Pepper, Classic, Greek Olive and many others. I accidentally picked up the Greek Olive instead of the Pine Nut today, but I don't mind because it's so good. I could eat it right out of the package with a spoon;-) Check out their website and see all the flavors of hummus and other products they have.

No comments: