Friday, December 11, 2009

Missy Maintains







Lunch and a Workout!
December 24, 2008
View Article

Around 1:30 I got myself up to go to the gym. It is a good thing I went when I did because they closed at 5 today and I had no idea!

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then my kickboxing teacher got on the elliptical next to me! I did 10 more minutes very slow while we chatted. Then he left and I did 10 more minutes at normal pace. 50 minutes overall..not bad.

I then went to the food store and ended up spending 50 bucks. I was only going to get a few things but I always end up wanting everything I see. Most of it is frozen so it will stay good while I am gone.

I got home at 3:30 starving so I made a turkey sandwich on Arnold’s Sandwich Thins! Yes! My market had them today!! So I made use of my $1.00 coupon :)

I decided to try out a new type of hummus today. It is called Sabra Hummus Masbacha. It is hummus with hot sauce mixed in. It was pretty good for a change! It was not hot at all but added a nice kick to the original flavor.

Of course, with Popchips on the side! And cucumbers to dip in the hummus.

Yummy! The sandwich thins are sooo good! I also bought a few Chobanis so I had one with grapes and chocolate chips for dessert!

Tonight’s plans are drinking, drinking and more drinking! I will with be with Dori and the boy. Pictures to come! Have a great Christmas!

No comments: